KIIHDYTYSsarja – Accelerateseries
The Linna Business Tournament’s ACCELERATEseries coaching is now underway!
The ACCELERATEseries is a business development programme for Hämeenlinna businesses seeking rapid growth. You will be mentored and motivated by an experienced business coach, and benefit from external, company-specific sparring and matchmaking sessions, membership of the Parkki Business Park, and even a business growth grant of up to EUR 50,000.
Throughout the ACCELERATEseries, we take a bespoke approach to building potential growth by identifying the needs and different stages of development of the organisations involved. We offer the best local resources to mentor and coach your business towards growth. Get to know the ACCELERATEseries mentors here.
We identify barriers to growth, overcome challenges, and have the option to bring in external experts to provide new perspectives and expertise in areas where your business needs particular development.
ACCELERATEseries schedules 2022
- 8 April – Linna Business Tournament launch event
- 26 April – Coaching
- 20 May – Coaching
- End of August – Coaching (tba)
- 22 September – Coaching
- 2 November – Coaching
- 9 November – Preparing for the tournament final
- 24 November – Linna Business Tournament final
What does the ACCELERATEseries offer for your business?
- Established contacts and networks
- Highly experienced, expert mentors
- Company-specific guidance & support from external experts
- Low-threshold sparring
- TestPed and stress testing
- A safe environment & clear pathways
- A one-stop shop for business development
- Seed funding
- 6 months’ membership to Parkki Business Park
Is your business ready to join the Linna Business Tournament’s ACCELERATEseries in 2022?
Who is the ACCELERATEseries for?
Are you an established business operator with a burning desire to take the next step on your growth journey? Perhaps you’re a start-up that’s hit the growth stage and are now looking for some broad shoulders to help lift your business to the next level.
We are on hand to build a support network around you to help your business grow, break down barriers, and identify new sources of financing.
Making the most of this opportunity
1. Describe your business idea
Submit an application to the programme, clearly describing the growth potential and innovativeness of your business idea.
2. Develop and prepare a growth plan
Our experts will help you with your development needs and offer an outsider’s perspective on your business development. Our highly respected local business mentors will help you see the bigger picture and, if necessary, we can find you a sparring partner for more detailed development work. For added value, we organise group lectures and coaching sessions, where you can join your peers to develop and create something truly new.
3. Time to pitch!
Pitch your business idea and growth plan to the Linna Business Tournament judging panel, financers, and the large event audience in December 2021. The judging panel will award business growth grants worth up to EUR 50,000.
4. Deliver your growth plan
Implement and scale up a business idea, refine it, and continue to grow with the support, financing, and partners provided by the ACCELERATEseries.
How to sign-up
- Application for the 2022 ACCELERATEseries opens on 16 December 2021!
- The Accelerator Panel processes the applications and selects the businesses for the 2022 programme by March 2022.
- The selected businesses will take part in workshops and develop their growth plans with the help of our team of mentors and external experts.
- Participation in the Linna Business Tournament’s ACCELERATEseries.
The judging panel will award business growth grants worth a total of EUR 50,000!
Entry criteria and rules
1. GROWTH POTENTIAL – Does your business demonstrate clear growth potential and opportunities to scale up?
2. INNOVATION – Does the business idea and/or its commercialisation potential have a fresh and innovative approach?
3. EXPERTISE – Does the applicant or the team behind the idea have a credible ability to turn the idea into sustainable, profitable business operations based on their plan?
The Linna Business Tournament’s ACCELERATEseries is open to existing Hämeenlinna businesses with a valid business ID (y-tunnus). A limited number of companies will be selected for the ACCELERATEseries by a panel chosen by Linna Business Development, and on the basis of the selection criteria mentioned above.
Get in touch!
+358 44 771 0055